Marketing / Advertising
Account Executive / Account Manager / Copywriter / Customer Success Manager / Digital Marketer / Visual Merchandiser
Marketing and advertising involve the promotion and selling of products or services to customers. It includes activities such as market research, product development, pricing, advertising, public relations, and sales. Jobs in this field include marketing coordinators, advertising executives, brand managers, digital marketing specialists, social media managers, and more. These professionals may work for advertising agencies, marketing firms, corporations, or non-profit organizations. They are responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns, analyzing data to measure the effectiveness of their efforts, and developing strategies to reach target audiences.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode