Sales Representative / Store Manager / Visual Merchandiser
Retail refers to the sale of consumer goods or services to customers through physical or online channels. Retail jobs typically involve tasks such as assisting customers, processing transactions, stocking shelves, and maintaining store displays. Retail job opportunities range from entry-level positions such as sales associates and cashiers to management roles such as store managers and district managers. Retail jobs can be found in various industries including fashion, electronics, home goods, and grocery stores.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode