Dietitian / Occupational Therapy Aide / Nurse
Medicine healthcare is a broad field that includes professions related to the maintenance or improvement of human health. It encompasses a wide range of medical and health-related specialties, such as physicians, nurses, therapists, pharmacists, and medical assistants, among others. Professionals in this field are typically involved in providing medical treatment, conducting research, managing healthcare systems, or providing support and care to patients. Job opportunities in medicine healthcare can be found in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, research facilities, government agencies, and private practices, among other settings.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode