Customer Service Representative / Receptionist
Administrative support refers to a broad category of job roles that provide support to an organization or an individual. These roles involve tasks such as scheduling appointments, organizing paperwork, managing correspondence, handling phone calls, and carrying out other administrative tasks. Administrative support roles may vary depending on the industry and the organization, but they all share the common goal of providing administrative assistance to help and ensure the smooth operation of an office or organization. Examples of administrative support roles include administrative assistant, executive assistant, office manager, receptionist, and data entry clerk, among others.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode