Driver / Sales Worker / Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver / Light Truck Driver
Transport refers to the movement of goods or people from one location to another. It encompasses a variety of industries, including air, sea, and land transportation. Job opportunities in the transport sector can range from driving a truck or bus to managing logistics for a large company. Some common roles in this sector include truck driver, delivery driver, logistics manager, transportation planner, and mechanic.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode