Driver / Sales Worker / Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver / Light Truck Driver
Supply chain refers to the process of moving products or services from their point of origin to the customer. It includes all the stages involved in the production and delivery of goods and services, from the procurement of raw materials to the distribution of finished products. Supply chain management involves managing these activities to ensure that products are delivered on time, to the right location, and at the right cost. Job opportunities in supply chain include roles such as procurement manager, logistics coordinator, supply chain analyst, and distribution manager.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode