Strategy / Planning
Director of Sales / Project Manager / Sales Operation Manager / Startup Founder
In terms of job opportunities, Strategy/Planning involves roles that require a high-level view of an organization’s goals and objectives, as well as the development of strategies and plans to achieve them. Professionals in this field are responsible for assessing the internal and external factors that affect a company’s success, identifying growth opportunities, and recommending courses of action. They work closely with top management and other departments to ensure that the company is on track to meet its goals and objectives. Job titles in this field may include Strategic Planner, Business Strategist, or Corporate Strategist.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode