Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources involves managing the personnel of an organization and encompasses all aspects related to employees. This includes hiring, training, and managing employees, as well as handling issues related to employee relations, benefits, compensation, and legal compliance. The Human Resources department is responsible for ensuring that the organization has a skilled, engaged, and diverse workforce that can help the company achieve its goals while also promoting a positive workplace culture.
Explore related job positions within the Human Resources category
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode