BI / Business Analysis
Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Scientist
BI (Business Intelligence) is a technology-driven process that helps organizations to collect, analyze, and present business data in a meaningful way. Business analysis, on the other hand, is a set of activities and techniques used to identify business needs and recommend solutions to address them. Both of these fields are critical in helping organizations make informed decisions and drive business growth.
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode