Real Estate Agent
Real estate involves buying, selling, renting, or managing properties, such as homes, commercial buildings, and land. This field includes a wide range of professionals, such as real estate agents, brokers, appraisers, property managers, and developers. Job opportunities in real estate include sales, marketing, property management, construction, and finance. Real estate professionals may work for real estate firms, government agencies, or be self-employed. The primary goal of the real estate industry is to facilitate the transfer of property ownership between parties and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Explore related job positions within the Real Estate category
How can you separate the “wheat from the chaff” for your business’ sake?
Supercharge your recruitment process by
- Assessing the right skills and traits – Reaching right hiring decision by reducing the impact of biases by being based on data-driven recruitment
- Hiring for long-lasting employment and engagement
- Predicting future job success and identifying unseen potential to candidates
- Differentiating between otherwise similarly qualified candidates
- Tailoring the interview on how the candidates would handle specific work-related situations of high relevance
- Making the recruitment process rigorous and your company brand professional
Why select Traitforward to hire
- State-of-the-art, cloud-based assessment platform
- Role-specific questionnaires backed by psychometric science and validated for work-related behaviours
- Dedicated customer success manager and unlimited training and support
- Flat-fee pricing mode